- KKLIU 0345/2022
- Better, Improved Chlorella compared to Bio-Chlorella
- Well-Balanced Nutrition for adults
- 100% Pure and Hygienic, Indoor Cultivated Chlorella from Japan
Wholesome benefits of Chlorella
Benefits of Chlorella
- Natural Alkaline, Well-balanced nutrition, Provides a myriad of nutrition beneficial for everyone.
- Rich in chlorophyll.
- Vitamins and minerals that essential for health,resulting in maintained health.
- Maintain the body system.
- Improves energy levels.
- Antioxidant activity.
Chlorella is a single-cell algae found in freshwater, it is an alkaline plant that has the ability to improve health conditions. According to historical records, it has survived on Earth for over 2.5 billion years. It is one of the earliest lifeforms on Earth. Its strong vitality allows it to adapt to a variety of intensive chemical and physical stressors that affect the environment
It contains chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals which is essential nutrient for human body. It is traditionally used for general health. The natural green algae has also brought us hope for good health!
Chlorella for general health
The outdoor open cultivation method resulted in problems such as environment and microbial pollution, inconsistency of sunlight intensity and temperature, and other problems which affected the quality and stability of Chlorella. In 1964, the Japanese experts successfully developed an indoor cultivation system to overcome all the problems of the outdoor cultivation method. Since then, research and development has been improving the quality of Chlorella and its benefits to human health.
Adult: Take 10 tablets each time, twice daily before or after meal.