Per 2 sticks(9g)
Aojiru (Green Juice) is a kind of food,
like vegetables, it sustains life and health, something we cannot do without.
What is Kale?
* A big Kale leaf (approximately 62cm) can be made into 2 cups of Aojiru Green Kale.
Kale is a cruciferous vegetable which is considered an original species of cabbage and broccoli. It has been called “Queen of Greens”, a natural superfood.
Kale contains β-carotene and is high in calcium.
- 5.4 times more β-carotene than tomatoes
- 3.7 times more magnesium than Japanese mustard spinach
- 3.8 times more calcium than edamame (soybeans in pods)
Premium kale is grown in special soil, which does not contain chemicals and pesticides. Removing worms and harvesting are all done by hand by our contract farmers. The leaves are harvested in the morning and immediately transferred to the factory to maintain the freshness of the leaves. They are squeezed with caution, and using minimal amount of heat the leaves are turned into powder.
Matama Factory in Oita obtains the certifications of ISO 9001 for quality assurance, ISO 22000 for safety, ISO 14001 for environmental management, as well as the health food GMP certification.
Rich and mild taste. Our production process allows us to maintain the freshness of the kale leaves, keeping its rich, mild taste, colour and flavor.
No artificial colouring, flavouring or preservative is added.
“The Missing Green”
The biggest issue in our culture today is the lack of eating greens, due to hectic lifestyles and eating out. Greens are one of the most important food to include in our diet to achieve optimal health and wellness.
- Enjoy 1 or 2 sticks of Green Kale daily.
- Dissolve 1 stick in 100ml of water, milk or beverage of choice.
- Do not prepare in advance.
- Consume immediately after opening.
Avoid high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight.